ADA signature card
ADA signature card memo
WVDA Co-endorses the ADA Visa from U.S. Bank
ADA Visa Signature is the card member dentists count on for great benefits and valuable rewards.
Across the country, the ADA Visa Signature Card is the card dentists count on to deliver the rewards and benefits that matter most to them. Starting today, the WVDA along with the ADA Business Resources, now endorses the ADA Visa Signature Card from U.S. Bank.
That means the WVDA and ADA Business Resources stand behind U.S. Bank and the outstanding benefits and services they provide. With the ADA Visa Card, WVDA members can now earn more rewards while supporting the mission of the Association.
“We selected U.S. Bank as our ADA Visa provider for many reasons, but first and foremost because we believe our members will receive one of the best reward cards combined with the highest level of services,” said Richard Stevens, WVDA Executive Director. “With its outstanding benefits tailored exclusively to members, WVDA members are encouraged to add this card to their wallet and call our office (304) 344-5246 if they have any questions about the new card.”
What’s different about the ADA Visa Signature card from U.S. Bank?
- Points add up fast with the ADA Visa card – earn two points for every $1 spent on all ADA purchases and one point for every net $1 spent on everything else.
- Redeem points for flexible rewards including travel, dining, gift certificates, cash back and more.
- You can even use points to travel on more than 150 airlines with no blackout dates. Just 25,000 points = up to a $450 ticket.
- There’s no limit to how much you can earn and no preset spending limit.
- Plus, as a valued Visa Signature cardmember you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits including 24-hour concierge service, travel discounts and much more.
For a special offer, call 888-327-2265 ext. 94593 or visit usbank.com/ADA94593