2023 Annual Meeting Registration Open
Drum roll, please…….The featured speaker at the 2023 WVDA Annual Meeting at the Greenbrier is Dr. Rich Madow! He will present “Ten Ways to Create a Memorable Patient Experience In YOUR Practice!”
Important information about the meeting:
- Team-oriented meeting, so your staff is invited to attend on Friday!
- Dates are July 21-22, 2023
- Our room block has significantly increased, but it is the Greenbrier, so if you are planning to attend, please get your room soon before the link is provided to vendors and the general public
- Meetings will be held upstairs in the Colonial Ballroom
- Vendors will be in the same room as the meeting, but separated (I have seen this work well for other meetings) Please find Sponsorship/Exhibitor opportunities here: 2023 Patron-Sponsorship-Exhbit Opportunities
- The WVDA, like many large conferences, is moving to a pin system for the room reservation block. That means meeting registration is required first to receive a pin to make room reservations under the WVDA. Dentists and staff can register for the meeting here or use this registration form to mail or fax to our office.
Ten Ways to Create a Memorable Patient Experience in YOUR Practice
We all want patients who say “yes” to treatment, show up on time, consistently reappoint, refer friends and family members and more. It’s not that difficult to accomplish, and it all begins with providing a memorable patient experience – from the time they call on the phone until the time they leave with a beautiful smile!
This fun, fast-paced course is perfect for all doctors and team members who want to easily take their practice to a level they never thought possible! In this course Dr. Madow takes a “deep dive” into steps that can turn any practice into one that is highly productive, extremely profitable, patient-centric, team oriented, and FUN! Plus, everyone will laugh so much they won't believe they're at a dental seminar!
Here are some of the things attendees will learn:
- Why patients say “no” to treatment and how to change that forever!
- Dr. Madow’s special secret for NEVER running late in your practice!
- The first thing to do when someone calls to cancel. It may seem counterintuitive, but it saves 90% of these callers!
- How to get tons of referrals without begging, pleading, or sounding desperate!
- Happy team, happy patients, happy doctor? We’ll show you how!
- Increase your case acceptance with the “Ninety Second, No Pressure, $15,000 Treatment Plan!”
- Why not collect 100%? Here’s the simplest and best financial policy.
- The “magic phrase” that MUST be said at every new patient appointment!
- One simple phone call that can lower your overhead by thousands every month!
- Ten “Dumb Things” dentists do, and how to fix them!
- The absolute best answer when a patient asks “How long will this last?” It gets them to say “Let’s schedule it!”
- Is your practice “Calibrated?” If not, you are losing patients and treatment.
- Five things that are wrong with your dental website and how to fix them immediately!
- The supercharged patient-friendly exam that gets patients to ask for treatment before you say a word!
- Why the “new patient fix” is so dangerous and how to get rid of it.
- The biggest mistake made when a new patient calls and how to end it immediately!
- Two “Obvious Secrets” to case acceptance. Learning them changes everything!
- A personal story that will change the way you look at dentistry forever!
- Much, much more!!
About Dr. Madow
in 1989, Dr. Richard Madow co- founded The Madow Center For Dental Practice Success with the goal of helping his fellow dentists and team members achieve success and happiness in their practices. Having been named a “Leader In Dental Consulting” by Dentistry Today for many years running, his publications, articles and blogs are some of the most popular in the dental profession and have reached over 100,000 practices across the world! Known for his hilarious and spontaneous style, Rich has lectured to standing room only crowds in practically every major city in The United States and Canada, teaching dentists and team members how to enjoy their careers, supercharge their practices, define and create their own personal success, increase profitability, and have more fun than ever before.