This section contains a list of Dental Clinics throughout West Virginia which provide care to individuals with special considerations. These clinics provide dental services to disabled, low income patients, patients on Medicaid, children, and others in need of dental care that they could otherwise not afford.
Feel free to contact any of the clinics listed below to see if you qualify as a patient at their treatment facility.
- Susan Dew Hoff Memorial Clinic – West Milford, WV 304-745-3700
- Wheeling Health Right – Wheeling, WV 304-233-9323
- WV Health Right – Charleston, WV 304-414-5910
- Ebenezer Medical Outreach – Huntington, WV 304-529-0753
- Putnam County Dental Health Council – Poca, WV 304-586-3111
- Milan Puskar Health Right – Morgantown, WV 304-292-8234